Python is one of the most flexible, leading, and effective open-source programming language which is easy to implement, easy to learn, and easy to use. It comes with powerful set of libraries for data analysis and manipulation. Python has been used for around a decade in highly competitive domains for scientific calculations, including oil and gas, finance, signal processing and physics.
At Pythontraining.net, our Python Certification Courses in Delhi will cover both advanced and basic level of Python concepts, including file operations, sequence, and writing Python scripts. You will also learn to use libraries like Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Matplotlib, scikit, and Pyspark. You will also master the concepts, including Python scripts, machine learning, web scraping, sequence, and big data analytics including Apache Spark.
Why learn Python?
It has managed to be one of the most anticipated options for data scientists for using and building Machine Learning applications along with various scientific calculations. A lot of development time is saved with Python as it is easy to compile and its syntax is easy to understand. In Python, it is very easy to debug programs thanks to its integrated debugger.
It supports Linux/Unix, Windows, Mac and now .NET and Java virtual machines. Even for commercial applications, Python is free to use thanks to its open-source OSI approved license. It has become one of the most anticipated Data Analytics languages and there is a huge search trend for this language. All that indicates that Python is the next big thing in Data Analytics world and there is huge scope for professionals in it.
Here’s how you will be helped by our experts during our Python training course –
- Understanding various Machine Learning issues and how to fix them
- Writing unit test code and Python scripts
- Downloading and analyzing data
- Applying machine learning algorithms and techniques on data
- Using Log Loss, RMSE, AUC, Cross Validation etc. to ensure accuracy of predictions
- Learning PCA and other feature engineering techniques
- Improve accuracy and compare algorithms
- Learning various techniques to manage various data types – categorical, ordinal, encoding
- Data visualization
- Mastering the skills of presenting data analysis step by step with iPython notebooks.
After completion of the course, you will achieve Python certification.
Are there any pre-requisites?
To learn Python programming, there are no specific or strict pre-requisites. Students just need to have basic knowledge of Programming terms.
Knowing the basics of Data analysis is an added advantage.
During the course, you will also learn the fundamentals of statistics.
Who should pursue this course?
Python programmers and skilled data scientists and machine learning specialists are going to see huge demand in all industries. Hence, this course is best for students, no matter they are beginners or experienced. However, this course is recommended for these professionals –
- Data Analysts and Data Scientists
- Developers, Programmers, Architects and Technical Leads
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Business Intelligence Managers
- Analysts and Statisticians
Pythontraining.net is the leading Python language institute in Delhi offering all-inclusive Python training, which covers object-oriented programming,Core and Advanced Python, Using Python in Data Analytics, Data Visualisation and Data Sciences, Using Python in Machine learning. Using Python for game development, and Django framework for web development.