Programming is simply based on logic. If you have the great sense of logic, you can start with virtually any language, along with.Net, Java etc. When it comes to readability of code, PYTHON is one of the easiest languages as it needs fewer lines of code. You can easily start if you have some basic know-how of English and mathematics.
Students still start with a procedural set of statically typed languages like C, C++, Java or Pascal. Students can still choose PYTHON as their first language, even without any programming background. It is because PYTHON has consistent and simple syntax and the vast library. In a programming course for beginners, using Python allows students to focus on various programming skills, including data type design and problem decomposition. Python training course in Delhi introduces students to various basic concepts like procedures and loops. They can even start with user-defined objects.
If you don’t have any background in programming, there is no point in using a statically typed language. It adds another difficulty for a student to excel. Students should learn to decompose problems, encapsulate data, design interfaces, and most importantly, think like a computer.
There are different reasons why Python is a good language to start. Python also has a large library of Java so students can easily be assigned to projects very early and can do something. Here, assignments are not limited to the four-function standard calculator and check programs. With the help of standard library, students can be satisfied by working in realistic applications when learning the basics of programming. Students can also learn about code reuse with the standard library. You may also use third-party modules like PyGame to extend the reach of students.
Importance of Python
There are different reasons you should learn PYTHON, especially when it’s your first language.
- You can use Python to develop prototypes and it is very simple to read and work with.
- Python is used widely in data mining, automation, and big data analysis. It is the best language to work with for general tasks.
- Python promotes more constructive and productive coding environment as compared to huge languages like Java and C#. Experienced coders may become more productive and organized with Python.
- Django is powered by Python, an open source and complete web application framework. There are certain frameworks like Ruby on Rails used to ease the process of development.
- Even though you don’t have enough skills, Python is very simple to read. Anyone can work with this language as it takes a lot of practice and little patience. So, it is the best choice to use by vast development and multi-programming teams.
- It has huge support base as it is community-based and open source language. Millions of developers work with this language and continue to develop its core features. The latest version of Python receives latest updates and improvements over time.
TGC India is the leading institute conducting Python classes in Delhi for students who want to start with programming. Python is the best choice for both beginners and experienced programmers as it is very simple and has huge exposure in leading companies like Nokia, Google, Pinterest, Instagram, Disney, IBM, Yahoo!, etc.